|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£33 - £34 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie Hardy|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2018 15:03|
A well known, well respected construction business. This business works on some of Manchester's most prestigious and iconic residential and mixed use developments.
A high specification residential and mixed use development based in manchester. More details will be provided, if we agree to put you forward to this company.
- Undertake the planning function, which involves creating and managing project schedules at a detailed design level through the construction phase - project level and programme, milestone level.
- Manage dependencies and maintain a critical path.
- Maintain and process of information from different entities and coordinate in a controlled process.
- Develop and maintain logistics plans throughout the whole of the construction programme and identify milestones on project phasing for the logistics approach to change.
- Develop tender programmes for each of the Trade Contracts for the whole project.
- Work closely with the project team and subcontractors to maintain accurate and up to date data for multiple stages of the project.
- Monitor and report on progress against both target and strategic/master programmes.
- Reporting and planning reviews with clients and others requiring information for ongoing planning reporting cycles.
- Input into programme and departmental governance and assurance requests for planning data.
- Apply agreed planning standards and ensure they are adopted and embedded across in the programme.
- Transfer skills and knowledge to internal staff as appropriate.
This business will pay between £50-70k salary (maybe a little more for the perfect fit), plus benefits package.