Are you an experienced Planner looking for the next step in your career? Please read on...
We've been retained by one of the capitals most reputable contractors that's looking for an ambitious Planner to work in their specialist interiors division. This company has built a solid reputation for delivering high quality projects within the commercial and residential sectors and over 80% of their new business now comes from referrals. They aim to achieve the highest standards for their customers and and maintain this approach right throughout the business. You will report directly into the Construction Director and be working on pre-construction planning activities and project planning projects.
The Key Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years as a construction Planner.
- Recent exposure to interior fit out schemes.
- Good all round knowledge of the commercial construction sector.
- Tender experience is essential.
- An excellent communicator with fist class client liaison skills. Client facing experience essential.
- Proficient in Asta Powerproject software.
- Educated to a high standard in a relevant subject (Degree or HND preferred)
- You will be joining a financially stable, expanding company with an excellent reputation.
- An opportunity to work on a varied range of interesting projects.
- The company culture is professional, yet relaxed and informal.
- Potential to progress your career at a rapid rate.
- A company that really value their people.
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #65710. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Surrey, England, £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
We have a wonderful opportunity for an Assistant Planner/ Project C...
City of London, London, Up to £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
The Opportunity Are you an experienced Planner looking for the next...
South West London, London, £55000 - £65000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
We are in need of a Project Planner to join a leading house builder...
East London, London, £50000 - £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
Summary We require a Planner to join a prestigious high specificati...
London, England, £45000 - £55000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
We are looking for an experienced Planner to join a busy rail proje...