|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + exemplary benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Moore|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2018 11:16|
We are seeking a Construction Planner for a well-known and respected construction business, to join their Planning team, working on a range of projects across London.
The job will be based in Central London, with site visits and travel between their other offices and project sites in London.
The Construction Planner will be required to, as part of a planning team:
- Develop project programmes/ schedules from first principle for allocated work
- Set up and roll out planning functions/ process across projects/ the programme including schedule assurance and control;
- Undertaking schedule and progress updates and report back to senior stakeholders (deputy directors and directors);
- Produce technical reports & progress reports that capture issues and be able to advise Senior Management team members of the impact of issues and provide mitigation;
- Develop visual techniques to aid communication of project phasing and constraints to the other members of the project team;
- Support the improvement of planning on the programme undertaking whatever tasks are necessary which may include authoring and presenting planning processes and supporting more junior schedulers.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Able to work at different Project stages, for example, feasibility/options stages;
- Good understanding of modern construction methods and constructability
- Good understanding of construction logistics;
- Able to test and analyse multiple complex scenarios;
- Good experience of application of Planning/Scheduling best practice;
- Fully conversant with planning and scheduling techniques and competent with scheduling software such as Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and meet key deadlines;
- Able to work with and across multiple teams and build rapport;
- Good communication skills - written and orally - with a broad range of people;
- Be based in central London, with occasional trips beyond;
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible with regard to types of projects and
- Smart and presentable.
Professional qualification, ideally to degree standard.
Up to £50,000 per annum, plus a marketing leading benefits package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of Westminster, London
£30000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
North London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£60000 - £70000 per annum