|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car/Allowance & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2017 19:00|
Salary: £45-£55k plus comprehensive benefits
Company: Main Contractor
An excellent opportunity exists for a construction Planner to join a leading contractor in the Bedfordshire area.
Working closely with the Regional Planner you will work on a mixture of tenders and live projects ranging in value from £1m to £40m+ across a range of commercial construction projects.
- Regional / local work so less time travelling and a better work life balance.
- A company that recognises and rewards hard work and potential.
- Excellent training and support on offer, both internally and externally if required.
- Fantastic reputation for quality of workmanship and also paying subcontractors and suppliers on time.
- Financially secure with a solid pipeline of secured work and organic growth year on year.
- The successful Planner must fill the client requirements as outlined below;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Planner.
- Stable track record of employment with a UK based main contractor.
- Tender and live works planning carried out on projects within sectors such as commercial, leisure, industrial, mixed use, and student accommodation.
- Proficient in Asta PowerProject and/or Microsoft Project planning software.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC).
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #64345. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£50000 - £80000 per annum + Marketing leading benefits packages
£55000 - £60000 per annum + benefits package and exceptional pension.
£40000 - £50000 per annum + leading benefits package
West London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
£70000 - £80000 per annum