Salary: £45-£55k plus comprehensive benefits
Company: Main Contractor
An excellent opportunity exists for a construction Planner to join a leading contractor in the Bedfordshire area.
Working closely with the Regional Planner you will work on a mixture of tenders and live projects ranging in value from £1m to £40m+ across a range of commercial construction projects.
- Regional / local work so less time travelling and a better work life balance.
- A company that recognises and rewards hard work and potential.
- Excellent training and support on offer, both internally and externally if required.
- Fantastic reputation for quality of workmanship and also paying subcontractors and suppliers on time.
- Financially secure with a solid pipeline of secured work and organic growth year on year.
- The successful Planner must fill the client requirements as outlined below;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Planner.
- Stable track record of employment with a UK based main contractor.
- Tender and live works planning carried out on projects within sectors such as commercial, leisure, industrial, mixed use, and student accommodation.
- Proficient in Asta PowerProject and/or Microsoft Project planning software.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC).
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #64345. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + additional benefit
Planner - Cambridgeshire and surrounding Regions A major contractor...
City of London, London, £350 - £420 per day
Tender Planner Day rate: £350 to £420 (dependent on experience) Loc...
North London, London, £50000 - £65000 per annum
Senior Planner/ Planning Engineer North London £50,000 to £65,000 d...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car/Allowance & Benefits
Senior Planner (Construction) Company: Privately owned main contrac...