We have a wonderful career opportunity for an experienced Planner to join a stable, profitable and growing business that are making positive moves in the construction industry.
Due to continued growth, winning more work, and further repeat business this business is looking to add an experienced planner to their team.
This business manages the complete lifecycle of a build project, including the civil engineering on site, through to the total build of the respective building. The majority of the projects you, as a Planner, would deliver are commercial and education buildings, and some leisure and retail.
- Comfortable being a stand-alone design and build planner on a project.
- Must have 5+ years' experience running a project & be self-sufficient.
- Must have a design and build background. You will need to understand the pre-construction and technical aspects of a project.
- It's imperative that you are very capable with ASTA Power Project.
- People that have worked as a planner for a top 30 main contractor will be in a stronger position, due to large teams and project values.
- Must have good contracts knowledge.
- HNC or degree level.
For this Planner role, the salary range is circa £50,000-£70,000, plus a good benefits package. The benefits package includes:
- Discretionary yearly bonus
- Car or car allowance (circa £4000)
- Fuel card
- 25 days holiday
- Travel and expenses paid
- Private health after 4 years' service
- Stakeholder pension.
To apply for the role of Planner, please send your up-to-date C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 0118 952 2240 and ask for Anthony Moore.
The services of Project Resource Ltd are those of a professional recruitment business/ agency.
Oxfordshire, England, £65000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
We have a wonderful opportunity to join a main UK contractor as a P...
Reading, Berkshire, £50000 - £70000 per annum + Car (~£4000), Yearly Bonus, 25d holiday
We have a wonderful career opportunity for an experienced Planner t...
Solihull, West Midlands, £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Planner I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning ...
City of London, London, £55000 - £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
A well-known and respected construction business is seeking to add ...
City of London, London, £55000 - £65000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
A wonderful opportunity to join a highly respected and very busy co...