Planner - Crewe - Leading Regional Contractor
|Job Title:||Planner - Crewe - Leading Regional Contractor|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car + Pension + Medical|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2017 13:18|
Position: Intermediate Planner
Salary: £50k-£55k + Package
Consultant: Karl Mehta
Intermediate Planner - Crewe - Leading Regional Contractor
A leading contractor based near Crewe has a unique opportunity for an Intermediate Planner to join their team. This opportunity has materialised through strong regional growth providing you with great career prospects across a number of varied projects throughout the region.
As the successful Intermediate Planner you will be working on both tenders and live projects up to £25million, projects vary from Student Accommodation, Residential, Industrial and Commercial.
You will benefit from working within a dynamic and growing team who are highly regarded regionally, where you can further achieve career and development progression.
The ideal Intermediate Planner should have the following;
- Ideally experienced from a Site / Construction Management
- 2 years Planning experience
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial, healthcare, student accommodation, and education.
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Asta powerprojects is used but not essential in experience
As the successful Intermediate Planner you will receive the following;
£50000 - £55000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension)
- Industry leading contractor regionally.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Real Job Security and long term prospects.
- Market leading support package
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Project Planner please submit all CV Applications to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
East London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£400.00 - £475 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400.00 - £450 per day
North London, London
£35000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package