Planner - Liverpool
|Job Title:||Planner - Liverpool|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Car / Allowance + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2017 08:16|
Planner - Liverpool - Top 10 Construction Contractor
Great opportunity for you to work for a leading construction contractor in the UK as a Project Planner, as part of their North West team on new build construction projects up to £20m in value. The company are a major contractor throughout the region covering public and private sector projects including schools, hospitals, health centres, and commercial / high-rise. They are known for quality, value, and high profile projects. They operate on both major projects and many of the frameworks in the region.
The ideal Planner should have the following;
- Experience as a Construction Project Planner / Tender Planner
- Practical construction background as a Site Manager is preferable.
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial/high rise/industrial/education/healthcare
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- NEC Contract experience preferable
- Ability to use Asta PowerProject
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
£40,000 per annum + Car/Allowance + Healthcare + Pension
- Market leading contractor.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job Security and long term prospects.
- Career development
- Good mix of office/site based work
- Excellent remuneration
If you would like more information on this Project Planner position, or any other vacancy, please call Karl Mehta 0161 241 1222 or email your current CV through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is short-listed for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Package
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Package
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package