Planner - Liverpool - Top 10 Contractor
|Job Title:||Planner - Liverpool - Top 10 Contractor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Car / Allowance + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2017 13:09|
Salary: £55,000 + Package
Consultant: Karl Mehta
Planner - Liverpool - Top 10 Construction Contractor
- Market leading contractor.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job Security and long term prospects.
- Career development
- Good mix of office/site based work
- Excellent remuneration
Well we have a wonderful opportunity for you! This is a chance to work for a leading construction contractor in the UK as a Project Planner, as part of their North West team on new build construction projects up to £20m in value. The company are a major contractor throughout the region covering public and private sector projects including schools, hospitals, health centres, and commercial / high-rise. They are known for quality, value, and high profile projects. They operate on both major projects and many of the frameworks in the region.
If you are looking to work for a sociable and fulfilling work environment then this is an opportunity and team not to be missed.
The ideal Planner should have the following;
- Experience as a Construction Project Planner / Tender Planner
- Practical construction background as a Site Manager is preferable.
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial/high rise/industrial/education/healthcare
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- NEC Contract experience preferable
- Ability to use Asta PowerProject
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
£55,000 per annum + Car/Allowance + Healthcare + Pension
If you would like more information on this Project Planner position, or any other vacancy, please call Karl Mehta 0161 241 1222 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is short-listed for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits
Up to £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health
£55000 - £65000 per annum + car/allowance, health, pension
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Car/Allowance, pension, health