Planner - Sheffield - Top-tier Contractor -
|Job Title:||Planner - Sheffield - Top-tier Contractor -|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Car / Allowance + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2017 08:29|
Planner - Sheffield - Top-tier Contractor - Up to £60,000 + package
Are you looking to join a tier 1, highly reputable Main Contractor in a role which has the opportunity to progress? If you are then please read.
This company are one of the most highly regarded outfits in Construction. They have an excellent reputation for build quality, profitability and staff retention. You will be joining an established team working on projects up to £75m in Sheffield..
As the successful Planner you will receive:
- Market leading salary of up to £60,000
- Benefits package incl. car/allowance + healthcare + holidays
- Access to some of the most prestigious projects in Manchester
- The chance to work with large blue chip clients
- The chance to develop yourself in a professional and highly skilled team
As the successful Planner you must:
- Have a strong background in construction Planning preferably for a top-tier main contractor
- Have a detailed knowledge of construction methods and techniques
- Experience and detailed knowledge of using Asta Power Project & Microsoft Office
- A developing knowledge of BIM (preferable)
- Have a degree level qualification in Construction related subject
- Be a strong communicator across all levels of construction from site teams to clients
- Very highly regarded main contractor
- Interesting & challenging projects up to £75m
- Market leading salary
- Promotion prospects into more senior roles down the line
If you feel you have the right skills for the role of Planner then please apply ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 2411222 and ask for Karl. If your background is right for the role I will get back to you immediately.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Package
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Package
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package