|Salary:||£40 - £45 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Robert Finch|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2018 10:40|
Our client is currently seeking two planners/ Schedulers to work on Power Station Outages in Nottinghamshire for 12 months.
- Proficient user of MS Project and other scheduling tools
- Able to lead the planning/scheduling activity for an outage
- Experience in the process engineering sector such as Power Stations, Energy from Waste or Utilities
- Power station experience would be ideal such as CCGT
- Able to build and monitor complex plans on MS Project and manage them through to completion.
- Good communication skills and able to extract the right information from the relevant staff
Duration: 12 months (7-8 week outages)
Rate: £40 - £45 per hour (10 hour days)
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rob Finch on 0121 651 1666 to discuss your situation in more detail.
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*