|Job Title:||Planning Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £600000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Louie Rogan|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2017 09:04|
£40,000 to £60,000
- To manage the allocation of planning resource in conjunction with the Senior Management team.
- To ensure the planning team develop tender programmes and construction programmes to support the successful delivery of rail projects.
- To ensure consistency to project programme and reporting within the rail business and to planning procedures.
- To participate fully in supporting the rail business in achieving its objectives, through supporting and communicating with the Divisional Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Relevant construction / civil engineering qualifications desirable
- Experience in Primavera P6 planning software
- Relevant experience working on multi-disciplinary projects
If you are interested in this or any other opportunities, please submit your CV to Louie Rogan at Project Resource Ltd on 01189-522240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting vacancy LR5163 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum
West London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + great benefits package
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
South West London, London
£50000 - £75000 per annum + 10% bonus, Car (4.25k), Health + Pension
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health