|Job Title:||Planning Engineer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Louie Rogan|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2017 11:16|
At Project Resource we are working with top contractor sourcing for a Planning Engineer to join a fantastic team on a range of projects from Commercial to Residential. They are open to recruiting on a permanent or freelance basis.
Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
Freelance rate: £200 - £300 (dependent on experience)
They are looking for a planner whom is bias to pre-construction tendering with technical expertise using Asta both Power project and Easy plan . As a senior planner you will be given the freedom to organise your time to ensure that you create robust bids minimising the risk of losing a tender.
Responsibilities of a Planner:
* Produce pre-construction tenders
* Produce Programme notes
* To take responsibility for the delivery of professional assignments
* Supporting Senior team members on key major projects
* Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with the contract requirements
* Knowledge of current project planning techniques
* Maintenance of project records
* Understanding Change Management including variations /compensation events
* A sound working knowledge of various standard forms of contracts including NEC and JCT
* Supporting major claims and knowledge of dispute resolution under guidance where necessary
* BSc/MSc degree qualified.
* Technical experience using Asta.
* Ability to manage personal time efficiently.
If you are interested in this or any other opportunities, please submit your CV to Louie Rogan at Project Resource Ltd on 01189-522240 or email email@example.com in the first instance quoting vacancy LR2343 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum
West London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + great benefits package
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
South West London, London
£50000 - £75000 per annum + 10% bonus, Car (4.25k), Health + Pension
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health