At Project Resource we are working with top contractor sourcing for a Planning Engineer to join a fantastic team on a range of projects from Commercial to Residential. They are open to recruiting on a permanent or freelance basis.
Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
Freelance rate: £200 - £300 (dependent on experience)
They are looking for a planner whom is bias to pre-construction tendering with technical expertise using Asta both Power project and Easy plan . As a senior planner you will be given the freedom to organise your time to ensure that you create robust bids minimising the risk of losing a tender.
Responsibilities of a Planner:
* Produce pre-construction tenders
* Produce Programme notes
* To take responsibility for the delivery of professional assignments
* Supporting Senior team members on key major projects
* Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with the contract requirements
* Knowledge of current project planning techniques
* Maintenance of project records
* Understanding Change Management including variations /compensation events
* A sound working knowledge of various standard forms of contracts including NEC and JCT
* Supporting major claims and knowledge of dispute resolution under guidance where necessary
* BSc/MSc degree qualified.
* Technical experience using Asta.
* Ability to manage personal time efficiently.
If you are interested in this or any other opportunities, please submit your CV to Louie Rogan at Project Resource Ltd on 01189-522240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting vacancy LR2343 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
City of London, London, £90000 - £91000 per annum + plus benefits
Planning Manager City of London Circa £90,000 + benefits package At...
North London, London, £50000 - £65000 per annum
Senior Planner/ Planning Engineer North London £50,000 to £65,000 d...
City of London, London, £350 - £420 per day
Tender Planner Day rate: £350 to £420 (dependent on experience) Loc...
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + additional benefit
Planner - Cambridgeshire and surrounding Regions A major contractor...