|Job Title:||Planning Engineer|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2017 08:19|
Planning Engineer M&E
Pay rate : £300.00 per day
Duration: 6 months
This is an urgent requirement
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking an Planning Engineer to work on projects based in Coventry.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of work ranging from £5 - 20 million.
Working within the Construction team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
- Ensuring that the programme content is functionally compliant with the planning procedures and guidance.
- Identifying planning scope, major constraints and contract requirements
- Identifying major quantities and factors affecting the programme
- Establishing and agreeing with Operations construction outputs and agree working hours with appropriate Estimator
- Establishing and agreeing with Operations and Bid Team key methods of construction, sequencing, installation and commissioning
- Producing and documenting the planning deliverables including programmes, planning philosophy, presentations and reports.
- Producing the Tender Programme and supporting information in accordance with the tender requirements
- Developing overall programmes, issuing to all parties for review and implementing recommendations, innovation and best practice as applicable
- Reconciling company and sub-contract plant/labour and major materials elements in conjunction where appropriate Applying resource leveling techniques as necessary
- Interfacing with third parties to identify and resolve issues
- In addition to the above, at contract stage the Planner is accountable to the Planning/Project Lead for:
- Ensuring that the Contract Programme is produced, managed and maintained in accordance with the planning procedures.
- The overall planning strategy and the timing & sequence of the Contract Programme activities
- The issue and communication of the Contract Programme to the Project Lead for onward issue to Client and Project Team
- Ensuring that all other project planning and programming necessary for the execution of the contract is properly undertaken.
- Provide support, as required to the BIM Co-ordinators to meet the project requirements or tender submission deliverables
- Set up appropriate lean visual programme to assist the Project Team to timely deliver projects and improve productivity, performance and safety of projects
Pay rate: £300.00
Duration: 6 months
Planning Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Planning Engineer position or any other vacancy please call Oliver Jones on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's