Our client is seeking a Planning Engineer to work in the Derbyshire area within Power (Transmission & Distribution)
This is a permanent position with a tier one contractor working on Major projects across the UK.
- Worked as a Project Planner previously
- Experience working on Power including Transmission & Distribution is desirable
- If not then previous experience in Highly regulated industries such as Power Stations, Process engineering and Water is acceptable
- Proficient in the use of P6 and other planning tools when required
- Worked on multimillion pound projects previously and able to run them through to completion.
- Experience on Earned Value analysis and Change Management
- Worked on NEC form of contract previously
Location: Derby (This requires occasional travel to sites across the UK but this is limited and based in Derby)
Remuneration: Up to £60,000 per annum + benefits
If you would like to hear more about this position then please let me know by calling Rob Finch on 0121 651 1666 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*