|Job Title:||Planning Engineer|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£300 - £340 per day|
|Contact Name:||Robert Finch|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 11:45|
Senior Project Controller - Tottenham Hale - Consultancy
I am working with a leading consultancy to find a Senior Project Controller for an interesting project in the Waste to Energy Sector.
The client is seeking someone to start in the next two weeks so please apply now.
You will be working alongside a large project management team to collate information for the correct plans and making sure the overall master programme is completed and updated throughout the project.
- At least 5 years project Controls/planning experience with some experience of cost and risk management.
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with Local Authorities and PMO desired.
- Proficiency with Primavera P6 software.
- A construction or engineering degree would be advantageous (not essential).
- Experience of implementing project control procedures desirable.
- Strong earned value skills.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Day rate of circa £340 per day for a 12 month contract (possible extensions)
phone: 0121 651 1666
Apply now for immediate consideration. Project Resource has one of the largest specialist planning and project controls divisions in the UK. We've been helping companies source Planners since 2002. Ask for Robert Finch on 0121 651 1666.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Planning Engineer
£65000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Regional Planning Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£80000 - £85000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car or car allowance
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Junior Construction Planner
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare