|Job Title:||Planning Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£90000 - £91000 per annum + plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||Louie Rogan|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2017 08:49|
City of London
Circa £90,000 + benefits package
At Project Resource we are working with a leading developer sourcing for a Planning Manager in London, City. You will be heading up a whole new division on a massive £400 million residential project.
- Will be responsible for the planning function in its entirety from pre-construction through to project completion.
- This is self-build and contracted out work, so the candidate has to know the client side and working with contractors.
- Experience working with a housing developer
- Proficient with Asta
- Degree qualification in a relevant subject or where transferable skills can be demonstrated
- Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
- Manage and liaise with a team of external consultants
- Long term project
- Over £400 million in worth
If you are a dynamic, loyal and determined individual with relevant experience please do not hesitate to get in contact.
If you are interested in this or any other opportunities, please submit your CV to Louie Rogan at Project Resource Ltd on 01189-522240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting vacancy LR3214 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + additional benefit
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Additional benefits package
£55000 - £70000 per annum
£70000 - £80000 per annum