|Job Title:||Planning Manager|
|Salary:||£75000 - £80000 per annum + exemplary benefits package.|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Moore|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2018 08:08|
We have a brilliant career opportunity for a Planning Manager with residential build projects experience to join a well-known, profitable and growing business.
Due to them continually winning more work and further repeat business, this company is looking to add an experienced Planner to their team.
This business manages the complete lifecycle of construction projects. Projects we are seeking you have worked on/ delivered will be residential and high rise accomodation, and luxury apartments.
- Residential builds experience essential (5+ years at least).
- Minimum of 7 years experience working as a planner (in the UK).
- It's imperative that you are very capable with ASTA Power Project.
- Experience working for a main contractor essential.
- Experienced enough to be self-sufficient, whilst reporting to a Senior Planner.
- HNC or Degree level.
Salary as a Planner
For this Planning Manager role, the salary will be £80,000, plus an exemplary benefits package. The benefits package includes:
- Car or car allowance (£6000)
- 10% potential yearly bonus
- 5% Pension Scheme
- 27 days holiday non inclusive of bank holidays
To apply for the role of Planning Manager or if you require more information about this role call us at 0118 952 2240 and ask for Anthony Moore.
The services of Project Resource Ltd are those of a professional recruitment business/agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Planning Engineer
£65000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£70000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Industry leading package
£65000 - £70000 per annum + 7k car + health + pension
£60000 - £70000 per annum + exeptional benefit scheme