|Job Title:||Plumbing Foreman|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day + Accommodation, Flights, and Car|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 18:03|
Day Rate: £200-£250 per day
Rotation: Flights paid every 3 weeks
Benefits: Accommodation (shared), car pool, return flights home
A UK based Mechanical Subcontractor is urgently seeking an experienced Plumbing Foreman to join their team on a large-scale data centre construction project in the Netherlands. This is initially a 6-month contract with a strong chance for extension if the next phases are won, this client also has other Data Centre sites in Europe they can utilise this person on in the future. They are looking for someone immediately available to start as soon as possible.
On offer is a great chance to travel to Europe and work on a technical data centre construction project. This will be on a 3-week rotation basis with flights back home covered. Also included on top of day rate is accommodation and a car pool.
Responsibilities of the Plumbing Foreman
The Plumbing Foreman will be expected to:
- Manage a team of up to 6 Plumbers
- Install copper and plastic pipes
- Georg Fisher ABS
- Complete all ductwork installations
- Aid with assisting other subcontractors on site
- Completing all tasks in relation to plumbing and pipefitting to the expectations of the general contractor
- Attend regular meetings with the general contractor
The skills of the Plumbing Foreman
The Plumbing Foreman should have the following skills:
- Proven experience as a Plumbing Foreman on a large-scale build
- Georg Fisher and HDPE experience
- Experience on large scale construction projects (commercial, data centres, pharmaceutical, clean rooms, etc.)
- SSSTS card
- Valid driver's licence and passport
To apply for the position of Plumbing Foreman, or to find out what other construction opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.