|Job Title:||Pre-Construction Director|
|Salary:||Up to £125000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2018 12:58|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Pre-Construction Director to work in London.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of projects including Commercial, Education, MOD, Health, Student Accommodation and multi frameworks up to £500 million in value.
They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country.
You will be responsible for the work-winning team on major bids up to £500 million.
Pre-Construction Director Requirements
- Experience working as a Pre-Construction Director within a tier one main contractor environment is essential.
- You will have worked on projects ideally in excess of £100- 500 million.
- Proven experience in successfully leading complex bids for multi-million pound projects
- Good working knowledge of BIM is required
- Contract experience of some or all of the following: JCT, NEC and bespoke contracts
- Understanding of the principles of framework procurement and experience within the most current forms of procurement
- Previous experience in professional Bid Writing techniques, Bid Presentation and Bid interviewing skills is desirable
Pre-Construction Director Remuneration
Salary: Dependant on Experience - please call to discuss
Other Benefits: Car/Car Allowance, bonus, healthcare, generous holiday allowance
Pre-Construction Director Application Process
If you would like more information on the Pre-Construction Director position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.