Preconstruction Manager - Scotland West Lothian
A major contractor within the civil engineering industry is offering an excellent opportunity for Preconstruction Manager to join the team and be based in West Lothian.
The successful person will be responsible for managing the pre-construction process within the region. You should be a competent character who has extensive experience within civil engineering projects valued between £5-100 million.
You will need to have a proven track recording record in successfully estimating, bidding and winning design.
For large scale/complex schemes the successful candidate will manage the bid process and coordinate the contributions of the bid team(s) to provide a winning bid proposal. You will be focused on building quality relationships with key stake holders and managing communications.
- £60 - 70,000 per annum ideally, however do call if you wish to discuss your expectations
- Car or car allowance
- Degree qualified
- Previous experience should ideally be in civil engineering infrastructure projects ranging in value between £5m and £100m
- Management of a work winning business unit or bid teams.
- Bid management responsibility
- Tendering through estimating / project management role
- Construction background, familiar with a range of clients operating in the region and sector;
- Experience/training in estimating of civil engineering infrastructure projects;
- Evidence of bid management skills
- Evidence of estimating skills
- Detailed knowledge of the regional construction market
- Comprehensive understanding of the principals of construction law
- Commercially astute and able to gain competitive advantage
- Ability to manage and develop teams
If you would like more information on this position, or any other vacancy, please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business