|Job Title:||Pre-Construction Manger|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020 11:15|
PRE CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
A top tier contractor is looking for a Pre-Construction Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the world's leading construction companies. The successful individual will be responsible for all preconstruction activities, including preliminary budgets, value engineering, preconstruction schedules, definition of bid package scopes etc.
- Responsible for the accuracy of estimates.
- Review drawings and specifications and other documents making the project team aware of construction related problems and potential risks.
- Participate in the preparation of the construction schedule and resourcing requirements, plant and logistics.
- Responsible for the preparation of preliminary, schematic, design development and construction estimates during pre-construction.
- Monitor design development cost trends to detect any potential risks.
- Participate in the value engineering process.
- Support business development in proposal presentation.
- Confident and switched on individual
- You must be able to command leadership
- Engaging, with the ability to build relationships
CSCS: Site visitor card as a minimum
Qualifications: Ideally BSc or equivalent in a construction related technical
Professional Membership: Desired: CIOB/RICS would be preferred but not essential
Location: North West / Widness
Package: Depending on experience circa £75,000 plus package - this salary is a guideline, will pay more for exceptional candidates
Please email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.