Principal Design Consultant
|Job Title:||Principal Design Consultant|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2019 10:41|
A high successful tier one building contractor is in search of a Principal Design Consultant.
Principal Design Consultant Requirements
- Chartered Construction or other related qualification;
- NEBOSH or NVQ safety related training or qualification (Desirable);
- Interest and expertise of CDM regulations and application for the regulations;
- Experienced in assembly of Preconstruction Information Packs & H&S Files;
- Experienced in providing professional Health and Safety advice to Clients and Designer;
- Through understanding and competence in developing CDM processes throughout a project;
- Capable of independent action when Senior Consultant otherwise engaged;
- Advice relating to CDM regulations and application for the regulations (Desirable);
- Construction Design or Management experience;
- Assembly of Preconstruction Information Pack & H&S Files (Desirable);
- Team working with senior CDM advisors (Desirable);
- Involvement in developing CDM processes (Desirable);
- Demonstrable independence of actions as a Senior Consultant;
- H&S competence leading to Chartered H&S status, Charter Building Manager, Chartered Surveyor (or similar) (Desirable);
- A prolonged experience in Project Management, with SMSTS and a Black (Managerial) CSCS card. (Desirable);
- Competently access Principle Contractors and Designers;
- Have knowledge of contract JCT and NEC;
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of programming, including RIBA stages;
- All above attributes are ESSENTIAL unless otherwise stated.
Principal Design Consultant Renumeration:
Salary : £35,000 - £50,000
Package : Company car/ allowance, flexible benefits, 26 days annual leave entitlement, company pension and private medical insurance.
Location : Birmingham
Principal Design Consultant Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Principal Design Consultant position or any other vacancy please call Oliver Jones on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's