A high successful tier one building contractor is in search of a Principal Design Consultant.
Principal Design Consultant Requirements
- Chartered Construction or other related qualification;
- NEBOSH or NVQ safety related training or qualification (Desirable);
- Interest and expertise of CDM regulations and application for the regulations;
- Experienced in assembly of Preconstruction Information Packs & H&S Files;
- Experienced in providing professional Health and Safety advice to Clients and Designer;
- Through understanding and competence in developing CDM processes throughout a project;
- Capable of independent action when Senior Consultant otherwise engaged;
- Advice relating to CDM regulations and application for the regulations (Desirable);
- Construction Design or Management experience;
- Assembly of Preconstruction Information Pack & H&S Files (Desirable);
- Team working with senior CDM advisors (Desirable);
- Involvement in developing CDM processes (Desirable);
- Demonstrable independence of actions as a Senior Consultant;
- H&S competence leading to Chartered H&S status, Charter Building Manager, Chartered Surveyor (or similar) (Desirable);
- A prolonged experience in Project Management, with SMSTS and a Black (Managerial) CSCS card. (Desirable);
- Competently access Principle Contractors and Designers;
- Have knowledge of contract JCT and NEC;
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of programming, including RIBA stages;
- All above attributes are ESSENTIAL unless otherwise stated.
Principal Design Consultant Renumeration:
Salary : £35,000 - £50,000
Package : Company car/ allowance, flexible benefits, 26 days annual leave entitlement, company pension and private medical insurance.
Location : Birmingham
Principal Design Consultant Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Principal Design Consultant position or any other vacancy please call Oliver Jones on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Birmingham, West Midlands, Up to £55000.00 per annum
DESIGN MANAGER Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 Location: Birmingham, with...
Hampshire, England, £55000 - £65000 per annum + car allowances, competitive benefits
Design Manager Hampshire | £55,000 to £65,000 | Main Contractor Thi...
West Sussex, England, £45000 - £50000 per annum + pension and other benefits
Design Coordinator West Sussex| up to £50,000 | Subcontractor A pri...
Shropshire, England, £30000 - £45000.00 per annum + compettive benefits package
Assistant Design Manager (Construction) Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 p...