Principle Design Engineer
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning water company who is seeking a Principle Design Engineer to work regionally in Warwickshire.
the company has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of work equating to £250m.
Principle Design Engineer Requirements:
- Experience of working in a regulatory industry delivering a portfolio capital projects and programmes working within a time bound regulatory regime
- Experience of supply chain management with a strong emphasis on safety, quality, cost and time.
- Strong Risk Management, Experienced in Designing Engineering solutions.
- Experienced leadership of multi-disciplinary design teams
- Proven track record in developing highly capability, high performing teams
- Strong stakeholder and client relationship management skills
- Experience of integrating a disparate set of stakeholders to deliver business objectives
- Strong Leadership , planning and implementation skills (able to balance the operational leadership with strategic thinking and planning)
- Chartered Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Process , ICA , Telecommunications, Environmental Engineer or similar relevant degree
- Full UK driving license
Principle Design Engineer Remuneration:
Salary: £65,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, 25 days holiday, 14% bonus
Principle Design Engineer Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Principle Design Engineer position or any other vacancy please call Oliver Jones on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; O.email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Assistant Civil Engineer
Worcester, Worcestershire, £20000 - £25000 per annum + Package Available
Assistant Civil Engineer A West Midlands based house builder, are l...
Senior Civil Engineer (House Build)
West Midlands, England, £30000 - £40000 per annum + Package Available
Senior Civil Engineer A Senior Civil Engineer vacancy has become av...
Northampton, Northamptonshire, £30000 - £32000 per annum + Brilliant Benefits Package
Adoptions Engineer/Coordinator An Adoptions Engineer vacancy with o...