Principal Electrical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Electrical Design Engineer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jade Evans|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2017 08:58|
Job title: Principal Electrical Design Engineer - Critical Systems
Location: Central London
Industry: M&E Design (Building Services)
Salary: £55 - £65K plus benefits.
My clients is a very well-known and established international multi-disciplinary consultancy who work on a variety of projects and sectors within Building Services. They are seeking a Principal Electrical Design Engineer who has ideally worked for a well-known business and has a track record of designing innovative and sustainable electrical solutions within Data Centres.
The Building Services team are world leading experts that offer a pro-active and collaborative approach to design and work on some of the most prestigious projects within the industry. The majority of projects you will be covering is within their Critical Systems team however they work across other sectors such as Residential, Educations and Healthcare so experience in these sectors is preferential.
As a Principal Electrical Design Engineer you will be responsible for leading the project and carrying out services from inception / feasibility through to detailed and fully coordinated design as well as mentoring and coaching Junior Engineers. As you will be working with a number of big named clients, it's important that you are representing the company when meeting clients and building relationships. You will be expected to demonstrate your expertise within the Data Centres market amongst others.
- Relevant Degree in Electrical Design Engineering, minimum HND
- Accredited by IET or CIBSE and ideally already hold chartered status
- You will need to offer a portfolio which includes work you have done within Data Centers.
- Excellent technical knowledge in your discipline
- Thorough understanding of Building Services Design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to motivate and manage a team
- Experience in design and delivery of large to medium scale projects
- Up to date with British Standards
- Must offer a minimum of 10 years UK Building Services Design experience, ideally in a consultancy environment
Benefits / Salary:
Our client is willing to pay the ideal Principal Electrical Design Engineer £55 - £65K plus benefits. This opportunity will also provide you with the scope to progress to Associate Engineer.
If you are interested in the role of a Principal Electrical Design Engineer, please apply via this job board, alternatively you can call Jade Evans on 01189-522240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Resource Ltd offer an excellent payment scheme for any new and successful referrals.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's