Principle Civil Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Principle Civil Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2018 09:50|
Principle Civil Design Engineer
A leading main contractor based in Redhill Surrey has an opportunity for a Principle Civil Design Engineer to join their team.
The contractor operates within the rail Sector They have an exciting portfolio of work with project values ranging from £10 - £500 million. They are a market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country.
Principle Civil Design Engineer Remuneration:
- Car or Car Allowance
Principle Civil Design Engineer Requirements:
- Chartered Engineer and Member of the ICE (or IStructE) essential with relevant railway experience plus proven management ability in relation to contract administration and control, financial analysis and control.
- Knowledge and understanding of British Standards especially Eurocodes, codes of practice, technical handbooks and relevant Group Standards.
- Knowledge of Network Rail contracts and other contract forms, contract procedures, Railway Standard Specifications.
- Practical knowledge of safety regulations including Construction Design and Management Regulations, Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and Construction Regulations.
- Knowledge of construction methods and materials
- Knowledge of Engineering Drawing Practices
- Undertaking PTS, IWA, COSS, confined spaces, aerial platform, OHLE training (as required).
- Experience of contractual claims and financial valuations.
- Experience in the management of subcontractors.
- Significant experience in the detailed facets of engineering for their particular discipline.
- Has dealt with and delivered the solutions to complex engineering problems and has experienced delivering these solutions in the design and build environment.
- Has experience in leading large teams to deliver projects.
- Experience of developing processes and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels is essential.
- Experience of structures assessment and an understanding of the use of steel, wrought and cast iron, masonry and concrete as means of construction highly desirable.
Principle Civil Design Engineer Application Process:
If you would like more information on this Principle Civil Design Engineer position, or any other vacancy, please call Oliver Jones on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's