Principle Designer - Surrey based
A leading Design Engineering Consultant is looking for a Principle Designer to join the team.
They predominately focus on the aviation industry, they are involved with both designing and building commercially successful airports.
The position will require the successful Principle Designer to cover projects in London and the South Region of England with an occasional overnight stay in other regions. You need to be client facing and you need to be confident in acting as Principle Engineer for both the client and provide health and safety services on multiple projects.
The Successful Principle Designer will be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive knowledge of the CDM regulations and other health and safety legislation
- Previously worked in a health and safety capacity
- Working knowledge of ideally the aviation industry or certainly other construction industries.
- Be confident in working with all levels of Senior Management
- Have a commercial awareness
- Confident understanding of organisation management systems including BS/EN/ISO
- Dependent on experience salary ranges from £45-52,000
- Car or car allowance
- Singular Healthcare
- NEBOSH construction certificate and NEBOSH General Certificate required
- ISO and APS
- Minimum TechISO
- Design or construction management qualification desirable
- Full driving licence
If you would like more information on this position, or any other vacancy, please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.