|Job Title:||Principle Planner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£80000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2017 17:29|
Principle Planner - Main Contractor - Construction
A leading main contractor based in Manchester has a rare opportunity for a Principle planner to join their team. They have a number of prestigious projects in the North West and they are looking to increase their Planning team.
The contractor operates within the public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, defence, infrastructure, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with project ranging from £5 - 500 million plus.
They are a market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country. Reporting to the head of planning and working within the pre-construction team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
- Salary - Open ended depending on experience please call to discuss
- car or car allowance
- Experience working as a Principle planner or a Senior looking to make the step up to Principle, within a main contractor environment is essential.
- You need to be from a construction background
- You will have worked on projects ideally in excess of £20- 25 million.
- P6 software experience essential.
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Full UK driving license.
- Industry leading contractor regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job security and long term prospects.
If you would like more information on this Principle Planner, or any other vacancy, please call Oliver Jones on 0121 712 6600 or email your current cv through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your cv is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to project resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
East London, London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£400.00 - £475 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400.00 - £450 per day
North London, London
£35000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package