|Job Title:||Principle Planner|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000 - £80000 per annum + Benifits|
|Contact Name:||Robert Finch|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2017 11:48|
Our client a national Civil Engineering Contractor is seeking a Principle Planner to work on HS2 Enabling works!
This is an excellent opportunity to work on the largest project in Europe and be involved in something big!
Requirements for the role are:
- 5 years plus Planning Experience
- Extensive Civil Engineering experience including Highways , Bridges, Earthworks and Structures
- Ability to help run a small Planning team with growth over the coming years
- Able to manage large Civil Engineering projects ranging from £5m - £100m
- Software experience should include P6 and MS Project
- Worked for main contractors previously on major projects
- Able to build detailed plans from first principles and carry through to completion
Package included for your hard work:
- £50,000 - £90,000 basic salary
- Car or Car allowance
- Health care
- Competitive pension contribution
- 28 days holiday
- One of the UK's biggest projects
- Chance to work for one of the biggest names in Construction
- 3-4 years of secured work
- Job Security and long term prospects, outstanding order book.
This is an extremely attractive position working on HS2 for a major Civil Engineering contractor who has a busy order book over the coming years on this project and others.
If you are interested in having a confidential chat then please call Rob Finch on 0121 712 6600 or email me with a time you can speak on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits package
City of London, London
Up to £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
South West London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
East London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
£45000 - £55000 per annum + exemplary benefits package