|Job Title:||Procurement Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tim Cottrell|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2018 16:49|
Position: Procurement Manager (Construction)
Package: £35,000 - £40,000 DoE + car/allowance
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager to join a leading Regional Contractor in Lancashire. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will establish the procurement processes and run the end to end supply chain management.
This is working within an FM division and the successful Procurement Manager will ideally have experience within either FM or main construction.
As Procurement Manager, you will:
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience in the UK
- Have strong knowledge of the North-West Construction and FM market.
- An understanding of PFI/LIFT contracts would be advantageous.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- CIPS Qualification desirable.
The successful Procurement Manager has the opportunity to earn:
- Salary between £35,000 and £40,000 per annum
- Exceptional Car Allowance/Company Car
- Pension Contribution
- Rewards Scheme
If you would like more information on this Quantity Surveyor position, or any other vacancy, please call Tim Cottrell on 0161 241 1222 or email your current CV through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.