|Job Title:||Procurement Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £70000.00 per annum + additional benefit|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2018 15:38|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Supply Chain Manager / Procurement Lead to be based in Leeds, working regionally.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer.
You will be responsible for building works valued between £20-60 million across various northern offices. You will have autonomy and will be expected to identify and maximise opportunities to the benefit of all stake holders.
The successful person needs prior proven experience of managing multi-million-pound supply chains, ideally within the construction or civil engineering industry
Supply Chain Manager Requirements:
- Degree level education (preferably Construction or Supply Chain related), or qualified by experience
- Ideally membership of professional body (MICPS) or working towards
- Significant experience of Procurement in the construction industry with a main contractor
- Knowledge of the forms of sub-contract for the building.
- Proven experience of negotiating with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Computer literate (use of excel and word) and Multiple Purchasing systems
- Commercial Awareness
- Excellent communication and strong diplomacy skills
- Assertive, influencing, personable, tenacious, organised
Supply Chain Manager Remuneration:
Salary: Up £70,000 plus package depending on experience
Location: Leeds (With regional travel across Manchester, Liverpool and Leeds)
Supply Chain Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Supply Chain Manager position or any other vacancy please call Tina on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. . Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.