|Job Title:||Procurement Specialist|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Relph|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2018 12:02|
A construction Main Contractor is seeking a Procurement Specialist to join the team in Leicester.
This role will support the Procurement Manager in providing day-to-day procurement support to project teams.
The role will support the day to day operational needs by providing timely quotations/cost estimating support to the bid development team as well as procuring the right goods and services at the right price in the right time frame, in line with the project needs, divisional standards and best practise.
Procurement Specialist Duties
- Providing timely cost estimating, quotations and other supply chain related information in support of bid development work
- Development of procurement schedules and plans in support of awarded business in conjunction with internal stakeholders
- Work closely with the QS team to ensure the flow down of appropriate Customer terms to the supply base including the review of sub-contracts and creation/issue of purchase orders as required
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with operational stakeholders across the business, based on the provision of an excellent Procurement service
- Responsibility for conducting due diligence on allocated sub-contractors and suppliers
- Manage/progress inspection, supply chain delivery, performance and risk mitigation to ensure timely provision of project deliverables (including documentation)
- Agree with the Procurement Manager (and relevant stakeholders) the Value Plan delivery targets for the year
- Discuss and agree clear objectives with the Procurement Manager and drive to achieve these with the Buyer, working at pace, to high standards and with professionalism
Procurement Specialist Requirements
- Business, Finance, Supply Chain Management or Engineering related qualification (i.e. Degree / HNC Diploma)
- Have worked for a Construction Company previously
-Excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing sourcing across multiple projects from conception through to completion.
Procurement Specialist Remuneration
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Procurement Specialist Application Process:
If you would like more information on this position or any other vacancy please call Jamie Relph on 0121 7126600 or email your current CV through to; J.Relph@project-resource.co.uk where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's