|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£49000 - £74000 per annum + pension, h/c + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Risby|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2017 17:40|
Salary: £49,000 - £74,000 + pension, healthcare & 15% personal performance bonus
Job Ref: DR65343
A client side opportunity as a Senior Programme Manager working for a multinational bank. This is a construction bias opportunity seeking a Senior Project Manager who is capable of high level stakeholder management.
The Senior Project Manager / Programme Manager will report to the EMEA Lead. The Senior Programme Manager will be responsible for managing projects on behalf of the Bank from inception through to completion in accordance with the Banks internal processes. The individual will be responsible for the execution of all project related processes and financial accountability by utilising certain internal software.
The Senior Project Manager / Programme Manager will also be responsible for the delivery of allocated projects within budget and to agreed programme ensuring all Key Performance Indicators are met. Managing all external and internal resources required for the successful completion of each tollgate during the project lifecycle. Extensive liaison with internal and external Clients and appropriate stakeholders is key requirement for this position. An emphasis is to be placed on adherence to the Bank governance processes, successful completion of tollgates, prudent and timely updating of project dashboards and tracking systems and the financial close out of projects.
- Ensure that each project is managed in full accordance with the internal processes.
- Ensure On-Time / On-Budget metrics are met in line with the KPI tolerances on all projects.
- Regular Dashboard reporting to key stakeholders on progress, risk, schedules and quality.
- Day to day line management of dedicated Project Coordinator ensuring all database administration and financial governance is carried out within One View Projects.
- Manage the set-up, running and close out of all financial and non-financial project related matters.
- Tracking of Project Funding Requests and updates.
- Reconcile financial system funding with One View Project tool.
- Assist in preparation of Project Budgets and Rough Order of Magnitudes (ROM's).
- Coordinate and prepare various reports and presentations as required.
- Project Vendor Management performance monitoring of designers, consultants and contractors.
- Devise and communicate procurement strategies for approval.
- Assist with preparation of capital expenditure budgets and forecasts.
- Adhere to the Critical Environment Work Authorisation ( CEWA ) critical processes and reporting requirements
- Ensure correct contracting process is followed for each region and that service levels are met in compliance with agreements.
- Prepare project scheduling and conflict avoidance with FM activities and change freezes to maximize programme duration and minimise risk.
- Experience in managing/running commercial construction related projects, ideally commercial fit outs as well as tech roll outs such as BMS, Fire Alarm upgrades as well as plant and chiller replacements.
- It is essential you have experience working in a live occupied building within the banking / financial sector.
- Experienced in Stakeholder management and client interface at senior level.
- Experience in construction/design/fit out/project management.
The background of the Senior Project Manager / Programme Manager is open to M&E or Build/Civil. The client is happy with applications who have come from the tools or degree educated. Relevant working experience across all disciplines is more important.
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other specialist client side Project Manager opportunities, please call Dan Risby at Project Resource or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car / allowance, pension, healthcare
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
North West England, England
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Healthcare, Pension etc
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £75000 per annum