Programme Manager / PMO
|Job Title:||Programme Manager / PMO|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Greg Wills|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2017 18:10|
Senior Programme manager/PMO
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £70,000 plus generous benefits package
My client a rapidly growing consultancy is looking for a Senior Programme manager. The successful candidate will be working on their international projects with blue chip clients. The vacancy has become available due to the rapid expansion of the company.
The consultancy specialise in fit outs, new builds and relocations of corporate real estate and office space on projects throughout the UK, Europe, North Africa and the middle east.
- Must have experience as a Programme manager or PMO, managing 10-15 projects at a time.
- Have relevant sector experience that would lend well to the position and its stature. Therefore must have experience working on multiple new build and fit out office projects.
- Must be client facing and have worked with large blue chip clients. This includes being confident in selling a solution for a client post construction.
- Well organised and able to programme multiple projects at a time.
- Good soft skills and client facing skills appropriate for project manager role.
- The ability to manage an entire project throughout its life cycle.
Why is this a great job for you?
- Opportunity to grow within the company and be in charge of a profit centre.
- Exciting international projects with prestigious international brands
- Great salary with discretionary bonus, which has a 3 year track record of being paid annually.
The Application Process
This role is planned to start ASAP and the client can interview you within 48 hours. If you are interested in this position please email your CV to email@example.com. If this position isn't suitable for you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Construction Programme Manager / PMO
City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + additional benefits
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car,healthcare,pension
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits