Project Commercial Manager
A major contractor within the infrastructure industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Project Commercial Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be based in Warwickshire to work on a major infrastructure project for the next 4 years.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor/Managing Quantity Surveyor who is looking to take the next step.
Project Commercial Manager Requirements:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and work with staff at all levels.
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and previous experience of NEC and ICE contracts.
- Previous experience in either the Rail, Earthworks of Civils sectors
- An understanding of all relevant statutory, regulatory and company policies and guidelines.
- The ability and desire to identify opportunities for improvement, and influence change.
- To be able to react to constant changing workloads.
- Be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Previous experience of managing small teams.
Project Commercial Manager Remuneration
Salary: £60 - £70,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, healthcare, excellent bonus scheme
Project Commercial Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Project Commercial Manager position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Acton, London, £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Interface Manager A specialist infrastructure and utilities company...
Shropshire, England, £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CONSTRUCTION Position: Quantity Surveyor Packag...
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Sweden, €50000 - €65000 per annum + Accommodation, travel, living allowance
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Sweden Salary: €50,000 - €65,000 + r...
Associate Quantity Surveyor
City of London, London, £70000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits
Associate Quantity Surveyor City of London Salary: £70,000 - £85,00...