Project Commercial Manager
A major contractor within the infrastructure industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Project Commercial Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be based in Birmingham to work on a variety of civils projects on HS2 from enabling works through to final delivery.
Project Commercial Manager Requirements:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and work with staff at all levels.
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and previous experience of NEC contracts.
- Previous experience in either the Rail, Earthworks of Civils sectors
- An understanding of all relevant statutory, regulatory and company policies and guidelines.
- The ability and desire to identify opportunities for improvement, and influence change.
- To be able to react to constant changing workloads.
- Be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Previous experience of managing small teams.
Project Commercial Manager Remuneration
Rate: Please call to discuss
Project Commercial Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Project Commercial Manager position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.