|Job Title:||Project Controller|
|Location:||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Salary:||£400 - £650 per day + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2018 20:24|
Salary: £400 - £650 per day + Accommodation + Flights + Living Allowance
Contract: 12 months rolling
Rotation: Weekly. Fly home Friday afternoon.
Job Ref: JRPC10001
A longstanding and well established globally recognised PM, Cost, and Planning Consultancy is searching for a Project Controller to join its data centre specialist team. As the Project Controller you will initially be working on a large data centre project in the first stage of build in Amsterdam, with the remainder of the construction phases to come.
The Project Controller will have spent a minimum of 5 years in project scheduling (using Primavera P6) of construction projects ranging upward of £10 million in value. The ideal Project Controller will have knowledge of both vertical and horizontal project experience as a Project Controls Scheduler.
Project Controller Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
The job of the Project Controller will involve the following:
- Maintain the design and construction schedules for the complex data centre project
- Ability to independently review, analyse and report on baseline schedules submitted by contractors.
- Independently review and analyse monthly schedule updates and complete reporting requirements
- Coordinate review of the project schedule updates with the appropriate staff
- Ability to review and analyse contractors submitted Time Impact (Entitlement) Analysis, report on findings and assist the client in the negotiation of time extensions
- Scheduling including related cost loading, cost status reporting, cash flow projections, task/confirmation lists, claims analysis, overall assessment of the program status and periodic reports for oversight management and field coordination
- Follow appropriate internal control safeguards to ensure consistent reporting of accurate information
- Question durations and sequencing in the project schedules that are brought forth by the General Contractors
Senior Project Controller Requirements:
The ideal Project Controller:
- Proficient skill level required with construction scheduling using Primavera P6
- Minimum of 5 years' scheduling experience
- Previous experience on Data Centre construction projects is essential
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work out in Amsterdam on weekly rotation
- Previous experience working as a Project Controller
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Controller with recent data centre construction experience to work with a renowned consultancy on a large data centre project in Europe
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other Data Centre Construction opportunities please call Joe Raymond at Project Resource or email email@example.com
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's