Project Controls Manager:
Our client, a worldwide Planning Consultancy is currently seeking a Project Controls Manager to work in Central London to work on the design stages of a HUGE Rail project.
This is an incredible opportunity for a senior member of staff to work for a company with a good reputation and be at the key stages of the largest Rail project the UK has seen.
- Experience as a Project Controls Manager previously
- Worked within large teams with ultimate responsibility for Planners and Cost Engineers
- Consultancy experience working for major companies
- Managed teams of 5+ at varied levels
- Able to work under pressure on Feasibility, design and delivery
- Produce forecasts and large programmes including cost and resource to tight deadlines
- Expert user of P6, Excel and Document Control software
- Worked with major clients previously
- Rail experience including Design, pre-construction and feasibility
Location: East Central London
Competitive salary & benefits package on offer
If you would be interested in hearing more about this position please call Rob Finch on 0121 651 1666 to discuss in more detail or send your CV to email@example.com
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business