Project Controls Manager
|Job Title:||Project Controls Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||€100000 - €120000 per annum + Rotation and Expenses|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 13:45|
Project Controls Manager
Job Ref: HH67752
A major multinational main contractor is urgently seeking an experienced Project Controls Manager to join their team in Dublin. You will be working on a large hospital construction project worth €1bn. This is a great opportunity for a Project Controller/Project Controls Manager to work for a company that has multiple specialist construction projects secured across the UK and Europe.
This role is seeking someone in Dublin, however, for those not living in Dublin, the client is open to offering rotation. Included with this, accommodation and travel can be included.
Project Controls Manager Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the Project Controls Manager will involve the following:
- To manage the Project Control Resources required to deliver a billion-euro construction project.
- To support the management team with progress reporting including schedule updates, forecast to complete, variance identification and opportunities for improvement.
- The management of the project planning team
- Provide project controls management, including baseline schedule development and management, performance status and reporting, baseline change control, risk management, earned value management guidance and tools.
- Change Management
- Risk Evaluation and Management (maintaining Risk Register)
- Cost Forecasting and Reporting
- Advise and consult on the application of effective planning techniques and controls (earned value, cost and schedule variance, estimates at completion, critical path analysis).
- Support programme integration, governance, formats, plan optimisation, and project controls best practices.
- Support and advise on the definition of Project Controls and Earned Value Management policies, procedures and the standards required to deliver projects.
- Support the development of integrated master schedules for specific programmes in Primavera and/or Microsoft Project that reflect all interface milestones and activity durations from multiple contractors' schedules and feed changes to the integrated master schedule.
- Monitor and Control Programme compliance in respect of the project's contractual obligations.
Project Controls Manager Requirements
The ideal Project Controls Manager will have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Effective communication within team and with stakeholders
- An experienced user of the relevant Programme tools, techniques
- Experience in the implementation of Earned Value Management based Project Control systems, in accordance with relevant national standards
- Experience in working on large Public Sector Projects
- Practical ability to utilise critical project management concepts (e.g. EVM, project planning, risk analysis, configuration management)
- Computer literate & experienced in Microsoft Office applications
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject.
To Apply for the position of Project Controls Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the critical systems construction sector, please contact Heather Hall at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer