|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||£180 - £230 per day|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Risby|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2017 17:51|
Rate: £180 - £230 a day + accommodation.
Contract: 2-3 years
Job Ref: DR64883
Client side opportunity as a Project Coordinator to work on one of Europe's largest Data Centre builds based in Belgium. This Project Coordinator position will be offered as a long term contract and will need to be based out in Belgium full time with rotation back home to the UK if required.
This is a very unique opportunity to work client side and gain experience working on a multi-million pound project as a Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator position is an administration role to support the Document Controller team as well as the Project Management team.
- Dashboard Assistance:
- Load SOW, IGMP's, and FGMP's into Dashboard (Project Manager & Quantity Surveyor approval required).
- Load PCO's in dashboard
- Monitor PCO's and budget reviewers for comments
- Balance the tabs in dash against cost report (Bi weekly)
- Load PO's for execution (Project Manager approval required)
- Review milestone dates monthly on dash to confirm reporting accurately.
- Monitor contracts from submissions through final approvals for PM's
- Monitor PCO's from Submissions thru Final Approval for PM's
- Project Setup:
- Folder setup and file management with sharing audits
- Site setup and maintenance
- QA/QC Support
- Review SOW, IGMP's & FGMP's for formatting standardisation.
- Schedule punch-list activities for extended period of time (at PM's direction)
- Help schedule meeting with key stakeholders (At PM's direction)
- Track material movement for OFCI
- Help coordinate PO Information from commodities managers for timely execution of PO's to key vendors.
- Facilitate monthly YAWN presentation by multiple PM's
- Coordinate monthly risk Log and update as needed.
- Document Control
- Help plot and acquire drawings as needed for page turns, meetings, etc. (at PM's direction)
- Review & monitor windchill for cluster drawings and changes; transfer documents to gdrive.
- Staff Support (for the underlined; the need is greatly increased for AMC projects)
- Maintain permit log, upload permits to drive
- Create weekly project report for general contractor update and archive previous version
- Set up conference rooms for owner training and offsite events to ensure meetings are scheduled correctly and can function.
- Deal with access requests, operational & construction sends requests for access, coordinates with security staff to ensure access and follows up on misses. (All requests go through Project Coordinator)
- Help coordinate issuance of badges or visitor badges open the on-boarding bug, follows up with orientation and schedules photos to be taken by contractors.
- Coordinate visitors coming to site (directions, orientation)
- Facilitate issuance of camera passes and device passes; Coordinate signatures managers and ensure expired personnel have their photos badges reprinted and logs updated.
- Get FM signatures for permits and environmental applications
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other client side opportunities on data centre projects across Europe please call Dan Risby at Project Resource or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £60000 per annum + Package
Up to £0.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000 - £43000 per annum
£10.00 - £12.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum