£85,000 - £100,000 plus package
Prestigious project over £100m
Project Director needed to lead a prestigious development in London valued at over £100m! We are on the hunt for an experience Project Director to join a national Tier 1 contractor and act as the project lead for their most highly regarded scheme at the minute; seeing it from conception to completion.
We need our Project Director to:
We are looking for a Project Director who can act as a 'one stop shop' for everything in relation to this project so it's essential you can:
- Liaise with councils and local authorities
- Lead, manage and deliver operational excellence and efficiency through appropriate use of leadership indicator health check reviews through the Bid, Pre-construction and Construction phases of the project
- Oversee focus on client satisfaction in line with cost, scope and timescales
- Report effectively to the board with progress updates
- Manage and troubleshoot issues that arrive on site
- Develop a successful working relationship with the client
- Proactively monitor project health & safety processes, culture and behaviours, ensuring compliance with the Safety Management System and personally attending any serious incidents
- Proactively manage and monitor programmes, change process and financial reporting for assigned projects to ensure commercial and relationship risk avoidance and management
We are looking for a Project Director who is used to delivering high-value and technically complex schemes that are heavily structural and civil engineering orientated. The ideal Project Director will:
- Have extensive experience working for large main contractors
- Proven success delivering projects worth £100m+
- Have extensive experience working on large civil engineering and structural projects
- Ideally have worked on sports, leisure or stadia projects
- You must have prior experience dealing with both public and private sector stakeholders
- It's essential our Project Director is comfortable leading large teams
This role can pay up to £100,000 salary plus a car/travel allowance, bonus and competitive benefits package
This is a career opportunity you don't want to miss. If you are a Project Director looking to add a nationally recognised construction project to your current portfolio while also benefitting from everything a national contractor can offer in terms of development… look no further!
London, England, £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Project Manager A specialist infrastructure and utilities company i...
City of London, London, £50000 - £55000 per annum + car, bonus, pension and more
Project Manager Project Manager | City of London | Consultancy I am...
Bath, Somerset, £50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, bonus, healthcare, 25 days A/L
Project Manager Project Manager | Bath This is a unique requirement...
City of London, London, £30000 - £35000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more
Project Manager (Feasibility) Project Manager | London | Consultanc...