Project Director Vacancy - Manchester - International Main Contractor
I am looking for a high level Project Director to manage a £100m+ Design & Build high-rise project in Manchester. This is a very prestigious role within a large international main contractor, working to deliver large projects for high profile corporate clients.
The right Project Director will have a demonstrable track record of delivering large private sector construction projects for large scale main contractors, preferably within the top-tier. You will have a good commercial awareness, and a strong handle on the North West supply chain (materials and sub-contractors).
The successful Project Director will:
- Have delivered new-build construction projects above £60m from start to finish, preferably in a city centre commercial environment
- Have at least 30 years' experience working in delivery based role for main contractors
- Have recent experience delivering large new build projects in the North West & a good knowledge of the local supply chain
- Have a professional qualification (Degree or equivalent) in Construction related project
- Have a professional demeanour and be able to manage corporate relationships
- Have superb technical knowledge, preferably on city centre schemes
- Be a strong leader and able to motivate large teams towards a team goal
The successful Project Director will receive:
- Basic salary c£100,000 for the right individual
- Attractive benefits package including car/allowance & healthcare
- Opportunity to deliver one of the most prestigious projects in the North West
- Access to further major projects in the future
If you are interested in this opportunity, and feel you have the right skill set and experience then please contact me on 0161 2411222, or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a confidential conversation.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Solihull, West Midlands, £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car / allowance + benefits
Project Manager - Birmingham - Office Refurb Our client has an urge...
Dudley, West Midlands, £40000 - £45000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Project Manager (Construction) Position: Project Manager Location: ...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance,pension,HC,holidays
2 x Construction Project Managers required I am working with a nati...
North London, London, £50000 - £75000 per annum + Full benefits package!
Construction Project Managers Earn up to £75K plus package Take you...