Project Engineer / Site Manager - £37,000 - £43,000 - Greater Manchester - M42
An opportunity has arose for an exeprience project engineer/site manager to join an established, ambitious and growing business.
My client is looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running.
Must be able to work on large projects anywhere in mainland UK; additionally able to travel on a daily basis to a series of smaller scattered sites, as required
Full driving licence is a necessity (preferably clean, but not essential)
- Well-presented, articulate, able to liaise directly with clients & present a good company image, good meetings skills, diplomatic, customer-focussed, and trustworthy
- Highly literate & numerate
- self-motivated, focussed, confident, enthusiastic, versatile, organised, resourceful, natural leadership skills
Ideally degree-qualified (preferably in Civil Engineering), min. 3 years site experience, with previous experience in this type of management role
- Computer literate - proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook, Microsoft Project (programming) experience preferred
Conversant with current Health, Safety and Environmental procedures / systems of work
- Able to generate detailed Method Statements, Risk Assessments and other site documentation.
- Able to efficiently plan, allocate and direct resources (labour, plant and materials). Able to manage gangs of directly-employed labour (or manage through an Agent / General Foreman), or occasionally sub-contractors
- Medium-term (week to week) planning is a key activity
- Experience in utilities sector beneficial, but not essential - alternative experience in drainage, road construction/maintenance,
- Working knowledge of New Roads & Streetworks, experience in trench excavations (in fields and highways) and backfill / reinstatement.
- Experience in reinforced concrete foundations, troughing, ducting, excavations
If you are interested in this position then please contact Jonathon Simpson on 0161 2411 222 or apply directly to this advert
Lancashire, England, £35000 - £36000 per annum
Role: Site Engineer Location: Lancashire Salary: £35,000 + Car Allo...
Corby, Northamptonshire, £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Site Engineer A highly successful regional infrastructure and Civil...
Leicester, Leicestershire, £250 - £290 per day
My client is looking for Site Engineer's for numerous projects star...
Leeds, West Yorkshire, £280 - £300 per day
Is your contract coming to an end and now looking for your next lon...