|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Szklarek|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 12:54|
I need a proven Construction Project Manager to run a new-build £25m+ Student Accommodation scheme in South Manchester. This is an opportunity to join a highly regarded top-tier contractor and manage a challenging major project from the outset to handover.
My client is a professional outfit who have a well-established and varied client base, which includes NHS; local councils; and private organisations such as City Centre developers. Projects they deliver range in value from c£5m - £70m!
This is a great chance for an established Project Manager with a track record of delivering schemes over £20m from start to finish, to join a top-tier contractor who can offer long-term progression, challenging projects and an enjoyable working environment.
The successful Project Manager MUST:
- Have a proven track record managing construction projects above £20m start to finish, completing schemes on time and in budget
- Have managed projects for a large regional or national contractor previously
- Be able to manage a projects' P&L and progress, reporting into off site Directors
- Have a professional demeanour and be able to represent the company in front of blue chip clients
- Have professional qualifications in Construction related subject degree level or equivalent
The Successful Project Manager will receive:
- Competitive basic salary in line with market rates
- Benefits package incl. car + holidays + pension
- Access to challenging and high profile projects
If you feel you have the right experience for this job please give me call, or email through your CV. You can reach me on 0161 2411222, or on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car,healthcare,pension
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Coventry, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£10000.00 per annum + additional benefits