|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2018 14:41|
Project Manager - Newbury
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team in Newbury.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, healthcare, leisure, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects more up to £20 million plus.
The successful candidate will be responsible for project deliveries in relation to performance both financially and in line with contract requirements. You will be working on high value education projects.
Project Manager Package
- Salary: £55 - 65,000
- Car allowance or company car.
Project Manager Requirements
- Proven experience as a Project Manager for a well-known main contractor.
- Stable track record of employment is key
- Experience working in the Education sector.
- Experience in delivering a productive site that is able to meet deadlines
- Experience in risk assessment
- Ability to deal with and resolve any issues or conflicts
- UK Driving Licence
- Educated to degree level (or similar equivalent) in appropriate field
- Appropriate CSCS card
If you would like more information on this Project Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Becky Doherty on 0121 7900 888 or email your current cv through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your cv is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. services advertised by project resource are that of an employment agency/business.