|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car,healthcare,pension|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2017 17:09|
I recently got a call from a client - a large regional construction main contractor. He needs 2 x Construction Project Managers to manage large new-build schemes in the North West area!
This company are a fantastic outfit with a reputation for delivering schemes successfully and as a result they have a growing workload based on repeat business for previous clients. They are expanding their ventures from Yorkshire into the North West with these two projects, their first this side of the Pennines, a £25m Hotel and a £20m Student Accommodation.
I am interested in speaking to Project Managers who have experience in running schemes of at least £15m in value for regional main contractors.
The successful Project Manager must:
- Have managed new build construction schemes of at least £15m
- Have at least 10 years' construction experience
- Have experience in pre-construction phase of projects as well as delivery, to handover
- Preferably have experience working on multi-occupancy resi schemes such as Student Accommodation or hotels
- Have a professional qualification in a construction related subject
- Be a professional individual capable of handling day to day client & sub-contractor relations
The successful Project Manager will receive:
- Basic salary in the region of £60,000
- Package incl. car/allowance + holidays + pension
- Opportunity to deliver a large & prestigious new build construction scheme for reputable contractor
If you are interested in the role of Project Manager please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If unfortunately you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£350 - £425 per day
Senior Project Manager
£65000.00 per annum + additional benefit
Senior Project Manager
£330 - £450 per day
Substation Project Manager
£550 - £650 per day + Accommodation & Biz Expenses
Assistant Project Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£22500 - £25000.00 per annum + Company Car