|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||East Riding of Yorkshire, England|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2018 17:09|
I am working with a national top-tier contractor to find a Construction Project Managers to strengthen their East Yorkshire team. Their excellent reputation in the area has led to a growing workload and a necessary influx of staff.
You will be joining a prestigious contractor who have a great status in the area, delivering projects ranging from £3m - £25m. This contractor set up in a traditional manner providing clear and varied progression paths.
Project Managers will work autonomously over their job, reporting back to senior staff on progress, Profit & Loss and client satisfaction levels.
The successful Project Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary in line with competition contractors
- Package incl. car/allowance & pension
- Excellent working environment within an organised and structured contractor
The successful Project Manager MUST:
- Have a track record of successfully delivering construction projects on time and in budget
- Have worked for a large (preferably top-tier) contractor on new-build and refurb projects over £10m
- Have worked in a broad range of project sectors
- Be able to manage a scheme autonomously with minimal support from a visiting Contracts Manager
- Be able to report back on Profit & Loss of the job and manage this working closely with commercial team
- Be able and willing to work on projects across Yorkshire
If you are interested in the role of Project Manager please submit all CV applications to email@example.com, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £60000 per annum + Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£80000 - £90000 per annum
£75000 - £85000 per annum + excellent benefits package
West Midlands, England
Up to £0.00 per annum
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package