|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2018 15:54|
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team in Solihull.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver industrial projects up to the value of £30 million.
The successful candidate will be responsible for project deliveries in a newly formed industrial division of a tier 1 contractor.
Project Manager Package
- Salary: £60,000 - £75,000
- Car allowance or company car.
Project Manager Requirements
- Proven experience as a Project Manager for a well-known main contractor.
- Stable track record of employment is key
- Experience working in the Industrial sector.
- Experience in delivering a productive site that is able to meet deadlines
- Experience in risk assessment
- Ability to deal with and resolve any issues or conflicts
- UK Driving Licence
- Educated to degree level (or similar equivalent) in appropriate field
- Appropriate CSCS card
Project Manager application process
If you would like more information on this Project Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Oliver Jones on 0121 7900 888 or email your current cv to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your cv is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. services advertised by project resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's