|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 per annum + car/allowance,pension,healthcare,holidays|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2017 10:57|
Urgent need for a Contracts Manager within top-tier Contractor - £75,000 + package - Yorkshire Area
I have an urgent very competitive opportunity to join a market leading construction firm in Yorkshire with a salary package approaching £75k plus full benefits.
This top-tier contractor specialise in projects in the £5m - £20m bracket across Yorkshire. Previous projects they have competed include: an award winning £25m Grade 2 refurb into up market office space; £15m city centre university campus schemes & many public sector framework schemes. They instil a collaborative team ethic within their employees, leading to delivery of a high quality product and repeated business with existing clients.
As Contracts Manager you will be managing delivery of up to 5 live schemes for private, blue chip and public sector clients, as well as working front end with bid teams to secure future work.
This refreshing contractor actively promote from within where possible - testament to this is the current hiring manager who joined as a Project Manager and has been promoted up to his current senior level.
As Contracts Manager you will get:
- Market leading basic salary up to £75,000
- Benefits package incl. car allowance c£7,500 + holidays + pension
- Access to director roles in the future where possible
- The opportunity to deliver prestigious and challenging schemes across the: PRS; University; Commercial; and Education sectors
As Contracts Manager you will:
- Have at least 4 years' experience as a Contracts Manager for a main contractor
- Have managed 3-4 live jobs simultaneously whilst also aiding in bid efforts as and when
- Have come through a traditional Construction Management chain of command
- Have good current knowledge of the Yorkshire market, clients and supply chain
- Be a professional individual with strong communication & client management skills
- Be able to work on projects across Yorkshire
This is an urgent requirement the like of which doesn't arise in Yorkshire very often! If you feel you are right for this role given the requirements above then please call me ASAP on 0161 2411222 for a confidential conversation, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you immediately if your skills match the requirements.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £60000 per annum + Package
£75000 - £85000 per annum + excellent benefits package
West Midlands, England
Up to £0.00 per annum
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum