|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000.00 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2018 18:09|
Position: Project Manager
Location: North West - Manchester
Salary: Between £55,000 - £65,000 plus Additional Benefits
Consultant: Adam Wright
The opportunity presents itself for a Project Manager to be part of a Top Tier Contractor based in the North West, working within the rail sector.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the multiple Low Value, High Volume projects on the LNW Maintenence Framework.
This is a great opportunity for a Rail based Project Manager, who is looking to grow within a reputable Top Tier Contractor that has a reputation of having great working culture.
Our Expectations of You:
- Liaise with the Project Managers to ensure that the construction resource pool is an appropriate size, with an appropriate blend of skill-sets, for the projected workload.
- Overall management of construction resources including Labour, Plant, Materials and Subcontractors when required.
- Ensure that the construction and installation teams are accountable for their performance against agreed schedules and budgets.
- Guarantee that all construction and installation activities are carried out in accordance with Health and Safety Legislation.
- Ensure that the duties of the Principal Contractor are discharged in accordance with the CDM Regulations.
- Confirm that all temporary and permanent construction and installation services are carried out to the highest quality.
- Interface with the all other functional leaders within the organisation to facilitate successful development of the project from solution stage constructability through construction, installation, commissioning and handover to the client.
What We Hope You Can Evidence
- Previous experience in the role of project manager for a main contractor working predominantly on Rail.
- Previous experience of working on a maintenance framework
- Experience of Asset Management
- Experience in maximising opportunities of value engineering and identify synergies to release efficiencies to the client.
The Application Process
If you, or anybody you know are interested in the role of a Project Manager please submit all CV Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you within 3 working days if you meet the above criteria.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Before applying, understand why you want to apply for this role, it is more than simply because you need work.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car / allowance, pension, fuel card
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
M&E Project Manager
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension
Senior Site / Construction Project Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£260 - £275 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£90000 - £100000 per annum