A National Civil Engineering company are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager.
The successful candidate will have several years experience of running projects on road bypass, tunnel access road, junction alterations, widening, traffic signals. Six separate projects as part of the overall scheme.
Framework: up to £10m / annum : access roads, haul roads, large and small compounds, utilities, junctions, site clearance, ecology, environmental works.
- Appropriate ONC/HNC/HND qualification in Construction / Civil Engineering
- Associated construction qualification & training course attendance
- 5 years in a similar discipline as Project Manager
- Proven track record of resource / personnel management
- Working knowledge of health and safety legislation and requirements
- Working knowledge of HR procedures in employment and discipline
- Experience of working on Civil Highways and enabling works Frameworks
- Experience of NEC & ICE contract standards
- Full clean driving license
- Knowledge of business management systems
- Strong planning / organisational qualities
- Motivator and people manager
- Development of others
- Good communication
- Results driven
- Local industry knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Attend and chair resource allocation meetings
- Carry out appraisals of all reporting staff
- Assist with Tenders
- Ensure compliance to procurement procedures
- Performance management of all staff
- Good written and oral skills
Excellent Salary of up to £65,000 and excellent package
Northampton, Northamptonshire, Up to £0.00 per annum
Project Manager A National Civil Engineering company are currently ...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £90000 - £100000 per annum
Project Director Vacancy - Manchester - International Main Contract...
Witham, Essex, £80000 - £90000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Contracts Manager I am working on behalf of a well-established awar...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £50000 per annum
Residential Site Manager Requirement - Manchester - Up to £50k + Pa...